MS4W Base Package
Stable builds contain MapServer version 6.0.3: Install Notes History
- MS4W Setup Installer v3.0.6 (May 26, 2012)
- MS4W Archive v3.0.6 (May 26, 2012)
Development builds contain MapServer 6.1-dev and MapCache: Install Notes History
- MS4W Archive v3.0.4-dev (February 13, 2012)
Applications Packaged for MS4W
Extract the packages below to the root of the drive where your MS4W is installed on (e.g. C:\ ) and restart Apache. If you
used the setup.exe installer you would extract these to the base of where you installed ms4w (e.g. if you have C:/Program Files/ms4w/,
extract mapbender_ms4w.zip into C:/Program Files).
Dracones Framework for MapServer
Introdução ao MapServer (Portuguese)
- Introdução ao MapServer (July 25, 2009) Main Site
MapLab enjoys a well-deserved retirement after serving thousands of users for several years.
MapServer users looking for mapfile creation tools should try Quantum GIS.
MapServer Itasca Demo Application
- Itasca Demo Application for MapServer 5.4 (June 18, 2009) Release Notes
MapServer OGC Web Services Workshop
- MapServer OGC Web Services Workshop 1.0.11-dev (July 24, 2009) Main Site
MapServer version 6.2.0-beta4 release Upgrade
PHP/MapScript Sample Application
- GMap75 PHP/MapScript Sample Application (September 30, 2005) Release Notes
p.mapper (MapServer PHP/MapScript Framework)
PostgreSQL / PostGIS Installer
Since v8.0, PostgreSQL distributes a nice installer for windows. PostGIS
is also distributed with this installer, and you can choose to use the version that comes with the
installer, or use a more recent PostGIS version from the Refractions page.
The previously available pgsql75win file has been removed because it was created before the PostgreSQL win32 installer existed, and also
has some security issues as referred to here.
Tilecache MapServer (WMS-C tilecache through MapServer)
TinyOWS (A High Performance WFS-T server)